- Illustration published in The Lifeboat that Saved the World by Irving Finkel, Thames and Hudson, 2017.
- Illustrations published in How to Investigate Mysteries by Alan Macfarlane, published by Cambridge Rivers Press, 2016.
- Illustrations and designs published in Xu Zhimo Festival of Poetry and Art Catalogue, 2016.
- Illustration published in Something Awful fanzine, by Young Knives, 2015.
- Images published in DPI Art Quarter Magazine vol.7 Taiwan, 2014. http://www.books.com.tw/products/R030051757
- Artwork published in Bologna Illustrators Catalogue, 2014. http://www.bookfair.bolognafiere.it/en/bologna-illustrators-exhibition/1032.html
- Drypoint print of Cinderella published in Jack Zipes’s The Golden Age of Fairytales, Hackett, 2013. http://www.amazon.co.uk/GOLDEN-AGE-FOLK-FAIRY-TALES/dp/1624660320
- Awarded an AHRC Scholarship to study the Masters in Children’s Book Illustration, covering tuition fees and providing a living bursary.
- Award for Excellence in Illustration. Artwork selected for the Bologna Illustrators Exhibition, 2014.
- Awarded first prize in poster design at the British Film Institute workshop of poster design, 2014, held in conjunction with the KINOTEKA Polish Film festival, and judged by Hollywood based graphic designer Tomasz Opasinski.